Welcome to your LGBTQ+ resource and social action centre!
March 16, 2020
In consideration of the health of our members, the University community, and the public, please be advised that Pride Central is closed until September, in response to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak. If you are looking for support, we will be accessible by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com until April 3, 2020. After this point you can contact the resources below.
– LUSU VPA – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Student Health & Wellness: 807-343-8361
– Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860 (10am-4am)
– LGBT Youthline: 1-800-268-9688 (4-9:30pm Sun-Fri)
– TBay Crisis Response: 807-346-8282 (24/7)
– Good2Talk: 1-866-925-5454 (24/7)
You are strongly encouraged to adhere to public advisories and recommendations, including washing hands frequently and avoiding touching one’s face. We remind everyone that you should stay home if you feel ill.
We will continue to monitor the situation and update you as information becomes available.